REPLY

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

April, We Are Loving You So Far!

This particular month in this particular year has been, hands down the best! April is totally winning us over this year with the weather and after having temps below zero all winter long (hello January!) spring has finally sprung in our neck of the woods, and with it brought blues skies, sunshine, beautiful colored trees, and flowers, and my kids are literally jumping with joy! 

I know I sound like a broken record every time I write about spring, and the change of season, but this particular spring is different. Winter this year really had me in a funk and maybe it's because I'm getting older! It also doesn't help when people are in a bad mood (family included) and start taking things out on you (extended family.) Anyway, I am just beyond grateful that, like spring, we have another chance to change. As we age views in life also become different, and hopefully it's a good kind of different.  It would be nice if everyone could be nice all year round, but that's impossible. My kids already are aware that the spring and summer months bring good cheer to my soul and they forgive my actions all throughout the winter months! So here's to April and all that she has sprung with all of God's beautiful creations. 
Noah is most thrilled when he begins to see these tiny flowers on the ground and always, always picks one to give to me and Chelsea. He truly is the sweetest!
  The little town of Windsor. So quaint with all the yellow they are surrounded with. 
Love our little neighborhood in the spring. I wish we had a blooming tree in our front yard. My neighbors sure have some of the prettiest trees and they are surrounded with all things spring! Love these blossoms!  So pink and pretty! 

Thank you April for bringing us joy with your colors, and although you'll bring us some showers keep it sunny! 



No comments:

Post a Comment