REPLY

Monday, April 1, 2019

A Little Bit Of Spring On The High Line.

Spring is slowly peaking it's way in and when we ventured out to the city saw a little bit of it on the high line. This place brings out the crazy in Noah with how long the walk is. He will run, stop for a minute to see any art that might be displayed on the way which I don't mind, and walk on the benches which is a pet peeve of mine. 

It makes me happy to see them getting along especially when capturing them in the moment. They have not been into photos lately, and all they want to do when they come to the city is keep moving and see the sights. I don't blame them. There is always something to see in New York especially when your walking and not paying attention to your phone,  but I love taking photos of them together especially when I see them hugging, and laughing. Particularly catching them in deep conversation as they are sitting down, and in a good mood. 


I hope these two continue to make progress on their love, and laughter and although their annoyances toward each other may never be eliminated it brings me joy to see more of the positivity they have within themselves instead of bringing out the negative. 
Hashtag...my honest motherhood! 

No comments:

Post a Comment