REPLY

Monday, March 8, 2021

The Vessel At Hudson Yards.

 

I remember the first time passing by the vessel while it was still under construction wondering how it was going to look after it was complete. It's a pretty cool building and there are a lot of steps to walk but in all honesty it's a unique spot that I would probably only go to once. Unless you want to exercise on the daily or take your kids to let their wiggles out this is the place and because it's free you can go everyday but I love the architecture and the color and the way it looks from the street. It's definitely an eye stopper and a place to go to at least once! Last year we went on a day where it had rained so there were not too many people. There were zero lines and as soon as it stopped raining got in line and stepped right on in and just enjoyed the view. Because I was winded by so many steps I only captured a few pics... 











No comments:

Post a Comment