REPLY

Monday, April 11, 2022

Macy's Flower Show -2022!

The Macy's flower show in NYC this year was absolutely stunning. The colors were vibrant and there were so many flowers! Every year the show is unique and different and although the weather hasn't felt like spring lately, I am thankful for Macy's to put on a flower show that reminds us that spring is in the air! Too bad the show is only on display for two weeks so this past weekend was the final time to see it. Noah and I had so much fun walking through Macy's and of course captured some moments of him walking around. There was even someone taking photos outside the store for free! Noah and I couldn't resist and so this photographer (wish I got his name) captured some really nice photos of us. The rest were taken by me or Jon with our smartphones. Still...I prefer pictures from a Digital point and shoot camera or film camera over a smartphone any day! Now for some photos...






No comments:

Post a Comment