REPLY

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Noah At The Plaza -A Christmas Tradition.



Although it's a new year and Christmas '22 is in the past I wanted to share another photo that's been traditional since Noah was a toddler. Taking pictures in front of the Plaza. It just goes to show how fast this kid is growing and yes... he is already pretty much my height. Sort of. By next hear he will definitely tower me. We didn't see Santa and although he still "believes" in him I honesty believe those days are over (insert sobbing tears.) Such a bittersweet moment but at least he still enjoys taking pictures in front of this gorgeous wreath and here we are looking our best and just taking in the moment. I was also able to capture a photo of him with Chelsea. You can view past photos here and here. And on my Instagram here and here and here! I know there are so many! It just blows my mind how fast he's growing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment