REPLY

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Chelsea's 18th Birthday Photo Shoot In The Seaport District!

Photo shoot with my baby girl who turned 18 a couple of weeks ago turned out pretty great! I don't consider myself a professional photographer or an amateur photographer but oh how I love to capture important moments on film and this one was a milestone for my youngest daughter. All she wanted in part of the shoot was a black balloon! LOL! 

She turned 18 a couple of weeks ago and it's moments like this in which I want to lock in my brain forever. Even though it was windy and a bit nippy, taking pictures in the Seaport District was so much fun! I am proud of this little photo shoot and I think some of her pictures came out great! So yeah- I'll consider myself a photographer! This sure does save me money on taking my own photos as opposed to hiring a photographer. It was a fun day with many bloopers, laughs, and remarks from my girl such as "mom, take the picture already, it's cold!" Ha ha! Good times!!


No comments:

Post a Comment