REPLY

Thursday, May 18, 2023

28!

As long as I have this blog I will continue to record and celebrate all my kids birthdays and today my first born baby girl turns 28! I like to keep her life private as she is on her own but just wanted to wish her a happy birthday and hope that she continues to love her life and live it in a way that is joyful and peaceful. She loves the city and in honor of her remembering her I am sharing a couple of photos! Happy birthday sweet Sierra! Keep smiling!I know she misses the energy of New York and we miss her but at 28 she is living her own life and as long as she is happy, we are happy! Living 1700 miles away from each other with hardly any visits it's hard to get current photos together. These were taken in 2021 when the cow sculptures were all lined up at Hudson yards. It was an awesome day spent as a family and fun taking her picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment