REPLY

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Tulips Are My Fave!

And just like that...spring is pretty much gone and all the blossoms and tulips are a thing of the past. Wisteria kicked in and so are peonies. Oh how I love spring! Too bad it's a short season. Luckily I was driving through my old hood and I saw a table with a bunch of tulips for sale. Since I didn't get to make time to go to Holland Ridge Farms this year to pick tulips I was happy to have just bought a small bunch from a lady in my old neighborhood and she even gave me a vase! 10 bucks and I was pretty satisfied with them. Picking tulips is a fun thing to do and would have liked to have gone but it's okay if traditions don't stick. Time shifts and changes and life gets busy. What's most important is to literally "stop and smell the tulips" and to not feel the need to go to every single farm and pick, pick, pick. Whether it's fruit or flowers just take the time to enjoy life without the hustle of trying to pack in our seasons full of activities and events. What's important is to relax and breathe and buy flowers that don't break the bank account! 

No comments:

Post a Comment