REPLY

Monday, October 9, 2023

The Perfect Little Pumpkin Display!


True autumn days have officially arrived here in the east coast and according to the forecast it looks like it's here to stay! Fall is such a short season and the older Noah gets I just want the season to last a bit longer! This is why I'm always taking pictures of everything autumn such as pumpkin patches, fall foliage, and pumpkin displays. The fact that Noah and I are both autumn babies gets us even more motivated for the season and to enjoy all that comes with it. He's always loved pumpkins since he was a toddler and looking back at this post gets me all teary eyed knowing that the years are flying with this kid! We continue to adventure on and over the weekend we stopped by this cute little garden shop. Every time we are on a road trip I will stop at anything that catches my eye and this display did the trick. We just had lunch and as we were roaming around Connecticut passed by this garden nursery in Bethel and it was charming. I think Noah's favorite part of this prop was the truck! So here's hoping for more autumn adventures, and leaf peeping before this season ends and the cold begins!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment