REPLY

Sunday, December 31, 2023

The Last Week of December 2023!



There were so many grateful moments of my life this year but I have to say that this past week was the best and a great ending to 2023! 

I had all my kids home together and not only did they all catch up on sleep but we also had fun playing lots of games and just spending quality time together. We did manage to eat at canes, play chess, take a lot of BeReals, and Noah played his new guitar for us. He's getting better and better. He's been wanting a new one since he started lessons three years ago and I'm so happy that his big sis Sierra & Sawyer gifted it to him. There are a few more moments that I captured as you read and I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year ahead! May 2024 bring you nothing but joy and happiness! 

We also managed to tour the Hindu temple in Robbinsville. It is stunning and I truly felt as if I transported to India for an hour! I loved it and was so amazed at how ornate and intricate the architecture was. Such a beautiful building and culture. 
See what I mean by taking a lot of BeReals! 


And lots of random photos...
So happy these kids like to play Chess. Noah is really into it and so glad he had Hyrum to play against!


Especially grateful that my oldest daughter came home. Last time she was here was two years ago when Lexie came home from her mission. As the kids get older I realize that it's harder to come home. It's not like how it was in their early 20's. They have jobs and life for them just gets busy and I can understand that! Just happy she came home for Christmas! 
Goodbyes are never easy. Sierra and the boys went home early so they can spend time with their families for New Years. Like I said, life changes as we get older. 

Here's wishing everyone a wonderful New Years eve. I hope you'll take time to reflect on the good you have done and try to do even better in  2024! 

No comments:

Post a Comment