REPLY

Friday, January 19, 2024

Snow Day At Normandy Beach.


I forgot how it felt to be cold or shall I write freaking freezing cold!! Like BRRRRRR! We hadn't had a good snow storm or any winter storm for almost two years! So this week has been a clear reminder that old man winter is definitely here! We had a snow day and a delay in school this week so Noah and I went for a drive to Normandy beach to see if there was any snow on the beach. When we arrived it was all gone and the snow turned into rain but we were lucky to have had a break in between the rain to get down and capture a few photos...in black and white. The day was dreary and was in a black and white picture taking mood. I personally loved how they came out. I sure do miss film and taking pictures with a camera but I shot these with my iPhone and I loved every minute of these freezing moments! And so did Noah! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment