REPLY

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Taking Out The Tree.

I think this tree could have lasted as long as it did but on the second weekend of this month we decided to take it down and just barely put it out this past week for recycling to come pick it up. It's always so sad when this happens. There's something about Christmas tree lights that just brighten up the room let alone your whole life! Especially during long dreary winters but luckily I find other ways to light up my life and this kiddo who is still with me in the house lights up my world and helps me whenever I need it. He's the one that took out the tree outside. The snow does brighten up the mood and it was nice to be outside for like two minutes. It's freezing cold out! We were so lucky to have gotten a tree for free this past year and the size of it was perfect for our little home. So long tree (we didn't name it Lol) Until next Christmas.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment