REPLY

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Today Is Our 25th Anniversary!

“There is no greater risk than matrimony, but there is nothing happier than a happy marriage.”
–Benjamin Disraeli, 1870
(in a letter to queen victoria’s daughter louise, 
congratulating her on her engagement, 
via the book committed by Elizabeth gilbert)
Today is our 25TH wedding anniversary, and it seems as if I married this Utah boy yesterday. I will always remember the day we joined hands in unity while then Bishop Lloyd was uttering those words of two people coming together in union. Although the ceremony was a civil one the words "till death do you part" didn't matter to me, because I knew that eventually we would be sealed for "time, and eternity."

And we were!

More of our eternal story can be read in this article I wrote that was published via Deseret News. 

No comments:

Post a Comment