REPLY

Thursday, December 5, 2019

Dear Santa, I Still Believe...


At 10 years old Noah still believes in Santa Claus and in writing letters to him which makes my heart burst! Even though he sees different Santa's in different locations he still believes he is real. I think watching movies like Santa Claus and Home Alone helps Noah believe in miracles. I know eventually he will grow out of the Santa phase and will most likely stop sitting on his lap as gets older, but I'm enjoying this time while he's still little.

To see the joy and sparkle in his eye and deep concentration as he was writing to him was a sight to see. It was so sweet, and his believing in Santa is so different from my girls. He truly believes in him and even understands that he may not get everything on his list. He only listed five things, but to get even one thing that he wrote on his list this year will bring a smile to his face!
We will be visiting Santa soon, and when we do he is going to ask him if he received his letter. Now we wait for Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment