REPLY

Thursday, January 23, 2020

SuperReal In NYC!

You can imagine my surprise when I woke up to my Instagram notifications letting me know that I was the winner of four tickets to SuperReal! SuperReal is an amazing digital exhibit where there are different dream sequences added with music. It was so relaxing, and fun. I could have sat on those bean bags all day long listening and watching the amazing colored sequences on the ceiling and walls. It was a day we'll never forget and although Noah enjoyed the colorful sequences on the wall I think he had more fun playing with the balloons! Brace yourselves for a ton of images on this post that are colorful, playful, and a bit grainy and blurry in silhouette form! It was such a cool event and look forward to them coming again next season!













Thank you fomofeed for choosing us! We had a great time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment