REPLY

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

In My Ninth Year of Blogging....

Time continues to fly and as much as I love to write my blogging days are slowly diminishing. As my children grow older the more time I want to spend with them which means time in front of the computer is not a priority to me. Unless you count editing photos and organizing them in order on the computer then of course you'll find me on there whether it's early in the morning or late at night when everyone is in bed. 

Still, those late nights are becoming less frequent being that I want to get to bed early! I'm obviously getting old but still young enough to be able to arise and do the things I love whether indoors or outdoors. I love, love writing and taking pictures and as long as my mind, fingers, and eyes allow me to capture and write those beautiful moments then I will. I just have to find the time, and also...be in the mood. 
Our kids are growing up way too quickly and I mean growing up as in having a 24 year old who will be 25 in less than three months! As I look back at the time when I first started this blog so much has happened. Job loss, death, graduations, healing, venting, growing, trials, adventures, downfalls, broken down cars, broken bones, car accidents, new friendships, friends moving away, relocating, a new U.S. president, and a lot of road trips. I know those things will never end and that some of them will inevitably happen again. Hopefully we will have more of the positive things I've written on here happen than the negative. 

Nonetheless writing is something that I will always treasure. I find joy in it and as I look at old photos the nostalgia is beautiful. The memories are beautiful. Even the awful ones. I look back thinking how did I ever make it through that dark and dreary time. And then I see my life today feeling that I can tackle on anything. So far I have been able to take on the dark times that have hit us. Removing those road blocks is not easy, but like a champ we can muddle through it, and when we do we celebrate it like never before. 

So thankful for the desire I continue to have to jot down moments on here whether it's a simple photo with a quote, or a ton of photos with a few paragraphs. 

Much thanks to those who continue to stay in my corner of the net to read and take a peek at our adventures in life! 

Here's to nine years of blogging! 

No comments:

Post a Comment