REPLY

Monday, September 14, 2020

A Flower Flash In Remembrance of 9/11.


Often times I'll go walking in the city and spot what you call a flower flash. Now mind you I never knew about these because I wasn't aware of the person behind such a brilliant and unique idea of displaying flowers in NYC, but when I finally started following Lewis Miller Design on Instagram is when I get the beets on when and where they were displayed. His recent flower flashed was made on behalf of those who lost their lives on 9/11. His kindness and thoughtfulness in expressing his love and gratitude for those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001 is admirable and contagious. I love that he does this no matter what day it is. And sometimes he just displays flower flashes randomly just because. To see flowers on display like this in the city is something I would love to take home! So happy to see these flower flashes on fifth avenue. They truly are inspiring and can truly uplift someone and bring sunshine on their dark days! Particularly our heroes families who died on September 11th.


No comments:

Post a Comment