REPLY

Sunday, January 31, 2021

A Harmonious Combination Turns 10!


This month marks the 10th anniversary of my little blog. As I have looked back on past blog posts it amazes me how much I put into this blog. The writing, the time, the honesty, the videos I made with our family, and alllllllll the pictures I've edited and posted since my only boy was born. It's crazy to think that it's been 10 years since I started this blog. This blog though has truly brought a way for me to heal from my damaged past and the abuse I endured from my childhood. It has brought me so much solace. It has brought me stress relief, and it has provided such a wonderful outlet for me. A place where I can write my heart out, collect my thoughts and share with the world all about who I am, and why I write. In other words, it helped me grow up. Because not only is this blog written for me, but for you too. It is a journal for me, but also a place where I can go and look back at the archives to read how much the world has changed, to see how much my children have grown (both physically, and mentally) and how simplicity is a possibility in life. And also...how much I have changed. Better yet, it has helped me really focus on how beautiful the world can be...if we let it. I have also learned so much at 39 when I started this blog-and even more so now at the age of 49. The imperfections of the life I've shared on here is a beautiful thing to me and I am extremely grateful for the time that I put into this blog.  Life for us is never perfectly harmonious, but when I look at photos of our family and see the laughing behind the picture, I'll take it.

With two kids left at home and Covid still being a threat with another pandemic year ahead, I will continue to share our adventures when time permits in hopes that my musings will become something that everyone can read in a bookstore someday! For those of you who have continued to follow me, thank you! I hope that y'all will continue to stay on and continue to visit this corner of the net! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment