REPLY

Friday, January 29, 2021

Sweet 16 & 21 in 2021!

Well, here we are nearing the end of January and I am now just blogging about two of my girls milestone birthdays. I wish I had the desire to blog more but as I've written in previous blog posts Instagram has taken over that part of my writing. Not only does my back start hurting after sitting down for a long period of time but I'm also beginning to value my time even more now. Sure the fact that my kids are still doing remote school has something to do with it and because of Noah being in my room all day for school my personal space is very limited. I also don't want to constantly be in front of the computer too much either. It hurts my eyes and I don't want my eyesight to get any worse than it already is. So there are my excuses as to why I only have a couple blog posts this month! 

So Chelsea turned 16 and I couldn't stop taking pictures. We love Dumbo so much that I captured so many photos of her surrounded by one of her favorite iconic backdrops. The Brooklyn bridge.




7 Fulton Restaurant has the best food! The spaghetti and meatballs were a hit and we literally came back the next day with Jon and Noah so they can have an outdoor eating experience!

I know I spoil my baby girl but what can I say. She's the only one left at home and she knows it and because of that she wanted to spend her sweet 16th in Brooklyn. So we made it a mom and daughter date. It was fun and cold and windy but boy did we have a blast. She loved this day and honestly wish it didn't end. 

Lexie is now 21 and if you read her emails she says she looks like she's 12 and not 21 in these photos! LOL! I love how she radiates happiness and no matter how dismal some of her days can get she still manages to glow. She seemed to have had a wonderful birthday on her mission. Her fellow missionaries made it pretty special. I honestly believe she was spoiled and here are the pictures she sent me to prove it. 



There are a ton more photos on her weekly email so if you are on her list you can read it and see them. I am so grateful that she has a great support system in the mission field. I honestly don't worry about her at all. She can hold her own and underneath that adventurous smile lies a soul that's strong and bold. And even though these girls didn't celebrate their birthday together I'm happy that they were able to chat for a few minutes to wish each other a happy birthday and that they both enjoyed their special days in their own unique way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment