REPLY

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Christmas In NYC!


Living near the city certainly has it perks especially during the holidays. There are so many places where we go year after year that never gets old. No matter how many people take and post the same picture on social media, the ones I take are my own and they are for me to remember and I don't mind sharing it and documenting it. I captured quite a few photos this year that may very well make it into the blog in the new year because there are so many Christmas posts I have drafted that I want to share, but today I will share what Christmas in the city looks like. And when you have kids that tag along they make it even more magical!

Here we have the traditional huge red ornaments where Jon and I always take a picture around our anniversary. It never gets old and I just love the color red! You have radio city and all the fifth avenue decorations that are decked out on the sidewalks dressed in holiday style! 


The windows at Bergdorf Goodman are always stunning! The Giving machine which is now located at the Rockefeller center was something so special that was displayed where my kids picked a gift to give to someone in need. The Cartier store that is truly decked out with twinkling lights as well as the Christmas tree mural at the Louis Vuitton store. The light show at Saks is a must see and so magical! So much to see and do at Christmas in the city. If only Covid cases weren't rising again we'd be galavanting more but I think I got my New York City Christmas out of my system. In a city where some may have a distaste for it it truly is magical during the holidays!











No comments:

Post a Comment