REPLY

Saturday, December 18, 2021

The Rockefeller Tree '21

This cutie made it on the Rockefeller's newsletter this month and seeing his sweet face published holding these Rockefeller tree postcards designed by artist Lisa Congdon warmed my heart. We absolutely love this city no matter how crowded it gets-especially during the holidays. We recently went to see the tree at Rockefeller and oh my gosh! The crowds were insane! I couldn't believe how cramped and crowded everyone was! I'm talking like sardines! I mean it's always crowed during the holidays cause of tourists but this even worse than pre-covid. I didn't want to be rude and push people so I gently and in a firm manner fought my way through the crowd to get a picture of this years tree. It was impossible to get the kids in a photo so I found an empty spot where you can still see the tree in the background. I quickly snapped a photo of these lovely faces before everyone and their dog saw where I was standing. Oh man, was it a crazy evening but nonetheless got some pictures to remember this New York moment! 




No comments:

Post a Comment