REPLY

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Spring!!!

Spring has sprung and I've been spotting quite a few blossoms on cherry trees lately. This is a blossom tree in our backyard and when it blooms its absolutely breathtaking. I wish they can last all year round. The older I get the more I ache for warmer weather and when March comes around my soul becomes a bit brighter knowing that spring is coming and it's finally here. Well, officially it's here but the temps have become cold again and hopefully spring will stay when Easter comes on the 31st. I love this time of year and as you can see so does Noah. This was taken in 2022 and although I love how time and season change but I hate how fast my kid is growing up!

I also wanted to share a few things from Dani DiPirro's Instagram. As we enter this season it is my hope that we can achieve some of these. Even though I'm in my 50's these great lessons to be learned and I love how insightful they are:

Plant the seeds you want to see grow. 

Even after dark times it's still possible to thrive. 

Take time to notice fleeting beauty. 

Not everyone will bloom at the same time. 

No rainy day will last forever. (thank goodness!)

Challenges are required for growth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment