REPLY

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Color Factory, Round Two!

While Lexie was home for the summer and because she did so well her first semester of college we wanted to do something fun for her, and so we took her to the Color Factory! These small pop up musuems have become a favorite of ours and her sibs wanted to take her because when you add an extra sister to the mix they have way too much fun! And so did I! 

So while Jon was out in the city the kids and I enjoyed our second round of the Color Factory. I won't go much into detail at this point but if you'd like you can read and see more photos about what this place is all about when we came the first time on this post!
It is such a unique, and fun place. They had the same treats to eat, and goodies to choose from upon leaving, and the HUGE ball pit! Oh, that ball pit! The kids couldn't get enough of that ball pit the first time they came and the second time was chaos!! I called out Noah's name at least 10 times to get out cause we had been in there too long, and didn't want to hog it all up. I won't write too much on this post because I took too many photos so I hope you enjoy all the color in these photos that made this day joyful and fun!  



































No comments:

Post a Comment