REPLY

Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Another Trip To The Pez Visitor Center!

Summer is not complete without a day trip to the Pez Visitor Center. Noah and I usually go by ourselves while the girls were away at camp, but since Lexie was with us this summer while Chelsea was away at camp decided not to go. We broke tradition but that's okay because Chelsea loves Pez and she was happy to have made this trip with us.



This place never gets old, and they are always coming up with new Pez dispensers. We saw Stranger Things dispensers on display and that made us all giddy. I also saw a Whataburger one and was in complete shock because they are based in Texas. I wish I could have taken it with me! If you haven't had a whataburger yet you need to. Next to Shake Shack, it has become all of my kids favorite burger.
Seeing the Santa dispensers gets me all excited for Christmas, but not yet! I'd like to enjoy my birthday month, Halloween, and Thanksgiving first! 
I love, love this place. They make it so fun for the kids, and adults! I love to play bingo with the kids. Sure we help each other out as to where certain Pez dispensers are placed, and hidden, and once we complete the card (we almost got blackout this time) we love getting our free Pez dispensers, and the extra 6 dollar store credit we get towards a purchase. 
 Showing off his free PEZ!
You can see in the photos how deep they are in finding the dispensers while playing bingo. I didn't take too many pics because I myself was playing! Also here's Chelsea waiting in line for her free Pez candy! 
Upon leaving it's always interesting to look at the map as to how many people from different states have been here. East coast is totally filled with red dots but Noah always manages to find us! 
I love the memories I make with the kids. Time is fleeting with my youngest daughter, and only boy! I LOVE taking them out to unfamiliar territory. Even it's to the same place where I know they won't grow weary of. 
You can read more Pez posts here, and here. Oh, and here too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment