REPLY

Saturday, September 28, 2019

48 Trips Around The Sun!

This past Tuesday I turned 48 and in all honesty felt like another normal day to me. I don't feel any different, I don't feel any older, but what I do feel is that time is flying by so fast. Especially with my kids. Having two energetic kids left at home to communicate with, laugh with, entertain, and explore with keeps me young at heart. I'll also tell ya this...there is definitely a maturity that comes when aging. In all aspects of life, and I love it. I love that maturing with grace, and accepting your age can set you free. Realizing that not caring about "not caring" is liberating, and that what matters most are the things that are important. Not the petty ones. To not sweat the small stuff, and to love others unconditionally no matter who they are or what they have done. To forgive. But most of all to LOVE, and to be of great cheer! Here's to 48 trips around the sun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment