REPLY

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Raining Tacos.

While we were in the city we spotted this cute mural with raining tacos and since it's Tuesday thought it was fitting to post it today! Noah is always such a good sport at taking pictures and the umbrella painted on the wall was perfect for his height. I captured this picture of him and it's hard to believe that he is in fact growing up. I hope that as long as we find spots in the city that are picture worthy that he will always oblige to taking pictures. The mural is part of Ottos tacos which permanently closed during the pandemic. I never got the chance to eat there but when I looked it on yelp their tacos looked delicious. Too bad I didn't get to try them. Not sure if they'll ever open back up but this location was in the west village on 88th street I believe. Anyway, happy Tuesday and go eat some tacos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment