REPLY

Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Peace, Love, Chelsea.



New Yorkers sure go out for every holiday including Valentines day which is such a beautiful way of expressing their love not only for their loved ones, but for their city as well. Chelsea is one of my favorite boroughs - after all, I did name my youngest daughter after her and we absolutely love coming to this spot where she goes all out for every season and this year it looked like this! This peace sign has become an epic photo op for every occasion, and emblem on W 22nd street and no matter how many times I see this photo shared on Instagram I never grow weary of it. Every New Yorker or out of towner takes the same photo but my excuse is the fact that I have friends and family who live far, far away from here and they continue to remind me to share my love of NYC. These flowers are everything! 


No comments:

Post a Comment