REPLY

Monday, February 28, 2022

Sending Love, Hope, & Prayers To The Ukraine.

 

Closing out February with lots of love and hope especially for the people of Ukraine who are going through so much right now. 

Last week while in Washington D.C. and finding out why people were rallying for Ukraine and hearing their political thoughts and feelings about what’s happening in their country weighed heavily in our hearts. 

I didn’t want to feel guilty for having the “freedoms” that I have and for enjoying my time with my family. So instead I stayed positive and expressed that example to my kids by finding ways to help our fellow man from afar.

Kids today hear everything and exposing them to areas where rallies are held raises questions and I’m grateful that my girls are old enough to understand what’s happening right now & that Noah- who’s a tender hearted 12-year-old was curious about what’s currently happening in the Ukraine. 

So grateful for answers that come quickly to my mind to let him know that life doesn’t have to be this way - but unfortunately things are going to happen like this. That all we can do is find ways to help, have faith that they’ll survive and be safe, stand with them, and to always pray. Because without faith, hope and prayer it’s hard to get through life. At least for me. 

So let’s hope and pray that this week will be a better one for the Ukraine in hopes that there will be drastic change and that we in return will do our part and do whatever we can from our end to help & stand with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment