REPLY

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Summer Family Shoot - 2021

I would be remiss if these gorgeous family photos didn't make it into the blog and because there are so many (like over 100) I won't post all of them, but I will post my favorites! My newly dear friend Amanda took these and she is an amazing photographer and a beautiful soul to work with. Our kids really enjoyed her and the fact that she went with our flow and was chill and so real made all the difference in capturing all of us so wonderfully and pretty perfectly. She has an eye and takes amazing shots and knew just when to point and shoot. I am so glad she finally took our pictures and plan to take more pictures with her in the future. It's so hard to get our family together so maybe she will take Chelsea's senior pictures in the city next year! 








































No comments:

Post a Comment