REPLY

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

& Juliet On Broadway!

So much to catch up on this month but I got to tell ya that this weather isn't very motivating for me to write. With these warm temps we've been having all month long I'd rather be outside. But on the first day of February Chelsea and I saw & Juliet on broadway and it was amazing! Truly on the top of my "most favorite broadway shows" list next to Phantom, Harry Potter, & Dear Evan Hansen. Such an energetic show and the fact that it is Valentines day in 13 days is the perfect month to watch it! I captured a few scenes toward the end of the show when it was ending and when it was okay to take pics! Sitting in the second row in the front did not disappoint! 






Truly the best way to start off the month of February! (insert heart emoji here!)


No comments:

Post a Comment