REPLY

Friday, June 16, 2023

At The Tail End of Spring....

 

Here we are at the tail end of spring and soon summer will be here. As I was cleaning up my phone and  scrolling through old photos I realized these spring pics never made it to the blog. I really have to be motivated to hop on here to load and edit photos but lately they have all been making it to the gram. I know eventually blogging will become obsolete for me but as much as I want to give up I somehow find myself back on this computer typing my fingers away until my wrists and back start hurting. I love to write but I feel that my aching body permits me to do that these days. That's why I love Instagram, it's so easy to do. You post photos with a caption and....voila! You're done! IG is like a mini blog/journal for me and since 90% of my friends and family don't write letters anymore I figure this is the easiest way they can "keep up" with me. Social media, it truly is the way of the world these days! This blog has meant so much to me throughout the years and as I look back into the archives it blows my mind how diligent I was in writing on here. And I mean really writing. Not just writing boring stuff (at least I hope not) but raw stuff. Maybe someday my blog will go back to the old school days but for now this is it. Little snippets of my life as my kids not only grow older, but get taller than me too! 

On this day we went to Central Park and walked by the AMNH museum and saw how the blossoms were in bloom. It was a gorgeous perfect day and I captured as many photos as I could. What I would love to do is just sit down or walk around and relax without having to take a single photo. Just enjoy moments with my family without clicking on a button whether it's a smartphone or digital camera. Luckily I only captured a few shots and then the rest I actually enjoyed time with Jon and Noah.




No comments:

Post a Comment