REPLY

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

February Is Here!

 

Well, it's been a while but alas we survived January and made it into February. Not much going on here on this little space of mine except everyday life with one kid in the house and constant texting and twice a week phone calls with my girls in Utah. On occasion the hubs and I will venture out on the weekends to unknown territory and go on Sunday drives to the country side in upstate New York or PA. I personally have found it comforting in not being online all the time or posting as much. I absolutely love writing and as much as I love to blog and journal I seem to be doing that less and less these days. I seem to be writing a summary of my week in one entry as opposed to writing an entry everyday. I do have a "one line a day Journal" in which I write in it everyday but let's be honest. I tend to skip a couple of days and luckily this is the fifth year of writing in this thing and I am not going to torture myself in buying another one of these five year journals ever again! 

Anyway, love is definitely in the air this month and hope that there will be love in your hearts not just this month, but all year round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment