REPLY

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Snippets From September!

There are days when I'd rather put pen to paper and write about my day or post little captions underneath a tiny square photo on my Instagram page rather than sit in front of a computer editing my photos, and write until my eyes or my wrists ache which is why I haven't been blogging as much. However, I did want to document some of our fun adventures during my birthday month. So much happened in September that I neglected this small space on the net but I did capture a lot of moments and posted them on my Instagram because that honestly just seems simpler and easier to do these days. 

Having my sister visit was a treat...literally. We had a lot of treats while she was here. From eating her first New York hot dog, and pizza. Going to the Statue of Liberty, Guggenheim museum, walking at least 500 acres of Central Park (it's a lot bigger I know!) to venturing out to Brooklyn to walk across the bridge, and see the sights that this tiny, crowded island has to offer. She was pleased and we all had a great time visiting and exploring New York together! 

Now for a few photos! 
 Brooklyn Bridge Park is a favorite and the kids had fun riding the carousel as always! 
I captured a few photos of the kids wandering around the park. 
and while at Battery park my sister and I were like little kids riding the seaglass carousel! 
The last time I went to the statue of liberty was eight years ago and I was so happy to have gone again. I definitely need to bring the kids again since they were little when they first came! 
The Brooklyn bridge was a hit for my sis! She loved it! 
And a few more photos from another day in the city...
After three days of wandering the streets of New York ALL DAY we were exhausted! No matter how much my sister wanted to go to New York again we rested on the fourth day. I showed her around my neck of the woods in Princeton, and if you want to see more pics of that you can see them here on my Instagram page. The Princeton Museum at the University was one of her favorite places and she captured a lot of memories of my burn here in Jersey. So happy she was able to come, and explore the streets of New York together! 



No comments:

Post a Comment