REPLY

Friday, October 18, 2019

An Autumn Day At The Pumpkin Patch!

Fall season has officially arrived and since Jersey's fall foliage isn't quite as vibrant went for a drive to New England where we did a little bit of leaf peeping, and pumpkin picking. I love New England in the fall. So picturesque and relaxing. This past weekend was filled with family fun and pumpkin picking is one tradition we will never outgrow. I wish I did this as a kid but because I never did am making up for it in my later years along with my kids and I love it! We ventured out to Castle Hill Farm where we have gone for the past two years and it has become our favorite farm in Connecticut!

Since I am down to two kids you'd think we'd be in and out but these two are extremely particular when it comes to picking pumpkins! It's okay because it's fun to see them observing the stem, size, and shape. While they were meandering around the patch to find that perfect pumpkin decided to capture a few moments. 
Yes!! finally a photo of me with my two "not so little" pumpkins. I only wish our other daughters were with us but happy that Lexie came with us here once before! It was a beautiful, fun sunny day and wish time wasn't fleeting so fast with them! We are definitely treasuring our autumn days with these two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment