REPLY

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Guggenheim - Artistic License Exhibit!

When my sister came to visit me over my birthday there was one museum she wanted to go to. The Guggenheim. She has seen it in movies, and as a backdrop on some of my Instagram photos. She has had it on her bucket list forever, and she finally made it through. Love this museum myself, and every exhibit that comes along never disappoints. The last time we were here we saw this one and it was amazing. I love the Guggenheim and always look forward to going especially during the holidays to see this cute show which has become a tradition with Noah. 

I captured a few photos of the Artistic License exhibit. So much talent from six different artists. They sure put a lot of work into this exhibit and we loved them all! 
Jackson Pollack is a favorite! 


Best birthday gift ever! If y'all want to check it out this exhibit is on until January of 2020!  Thanks for being my art buddy on this day sis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment