REPLY

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Pumpkin Picking At Old Homestead In The Poconos!

I know I've mentioned this before but one thing about living in the garden state are all the farms, and orchards you can visit! Especially the pumpkin patches in the fall! They are breathtaking, relaxing and fun. Last year we ventured out to quite a few, and decided to do the two hour drive to the Poconos just to pick some pumpkins. We will drive anywhere where they have an aesthetic background and this backdrop of Old Homestead farm was pleasing to my sometimes stressed out little heart! 
The kids love this season and still enjoy going to the pumpkin patch. Gosh I hope that never changes! I hope that no matter where we drive to go pick pumpkins that they will always have the stamina and excitement to pick on this day they did! By the looks of these photos I would say a little too much! 




No comments:

Post a Comment