REPLY

Thursday, February 20, 2020

A Sonic Valentines.

A little late in sharing Noah's choice of valentine's this year, but because he has one more year left of elementary school wanted to document it for my own reminiscing pleasure. He's the only boy and last child I'll get to do this with. The years are flying and I never want to take even the smallest things such as seeing valentines day in the eyes of a child for granted. I only took a couple of pictures of the box he made in which he drew (not copied) Sonic and Tails, and the simple printable we found of Sonic on Pinterest. 

Such a creative and talented boy that he is. He LOVES, LOVES to draw and he did all this by himself. His ideas are always his own because he does not get his craftiness from my side of the family. He gets the drawing talent from is grandma. Anyway, the box turned out great and he had so much fun putting his valentines inside. 
We found these sonic printables on Pinterest and since candy is not allowed at our school parties (I know, bummer huh?) I bought glow stick bracelets in place of peach ring candy for the rings.  
I sure am going to miss these days! I have one more year of this so every school party he has here on out we will go all out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment