REPLY

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Spring Fever At Tiffany & Co.

New York City sure doesn't disappoint in the winter months. Every now and then I get the urge to get in the car and drive to the city just so I can get out of the house and be inspired! I've been getting spring fever lately and with all the beautiful pop up flower flashes that I've been seeing on Instagram has me so anxious for spring and I just crave to have a little taste of it! Tiffany's has the cutest display of spring flowers right now in their store along with a turquoise Empire State building inside. It was unbelievably breathtaking and the staff is always so inviting and courteous. I love, love the city and all that it brings especially on rainy days like this. This is the third day in a row where we've had rain so I say that Mother Nature is preparing for spring early! We shall see...

Now for a few photos that Lexie took while we were admiring everything inside from Tiffany & Co.



This artwork is incredible. This picture of Charles Lewis Tiffany is entirely made out of screws! Truly genius! Lexie couldn't stop studying and admiring it! 
Oh, I how love Tiffany's particularly because of this gal right here. Iconic Audrey! I want to grow up to be just like her! Such a fun day in the city even when it rains! 

No comments:

Post a Comment