REPLY

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Happy Leap Year With Love...

Happy Leap year, and last day of February everyone! I can't believe how quickly this month flew by! January was somewhat slow, and dreary but luckily having the girls birthdays and helping prepare Lexie for her mission helped the time go by fast. Not that I wanted it to because dang I miss that girl, but really looking forward to spring, and hope that with warmer weather heading our way next week will make spring come early! 

February was indeed filled with lots of love, and I really love this mural. The girls birthdays and Valentines day are a great stat to a new year and reading the words on the red hearts are beautiful reminders on how to always be... not just on special holidays but all the days of our life. And it is my hope that we will always choose love. Have Respect. Be in harmony. Be happy. And simply just LOVE period! Looking forward to March and the rest of the days ahead. Even though I don't mind the cold too much I will still be hoping for warmer weather, and that spring comes early! 

No comments:

Post a Comment