REPLY

Monday, February 3, 2020

A Reminder As We Enter A New Month...

Well-we survived January and as soon as February came we jumped for joy! 

Literally...

Chelsea is truly the cheerleader in our family. She rallies us on when times are tough, and when I start raising my voice she will tell us to stop yelling! Her sass can be a great thing and at 15 years old is learning to manage it well. She is a city kid at heart, and wants everyone to just be happy! Man I wish I could bottle of some of her energy and use it on days that are sluggish. And January was pretty sluggish. Thank goodness for birthdays and fun events that were planned throughout January because in all honesty surviving January each year where I live is hard. Thankfully I have her and the rest of our kiddos as a reminder to celebrate life no matter how dark the days, and to live life colorfully. So with that being said we survived Jan and are going to enjoy February in hopes that it brings more light, LOVE, and color into our lives! 

Happy February y'all! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment