REPLY

Thursday, November 19, 2020

After The Autumn Rain...

Fall has been so beautiful this year and I'm so glad that it lasted as long it did. We sure did need some color this year and Mother Nature did good in bringing color into our neck of the woods. Next to summer, Fall is my favorite and the fact that I have a November baby is a plus! I love that Noah and I both share autumn with our birthdays and that we make the best of this season. After the rain last week we went to a nearby park where everything was golden. The ground looked like a carpet of leaves. It was glorious and beautiful and I captured a few photos of Noah walking and running all around the park. It was a nice time for him to be able to get out of the house after a long week of zoom school to roam around free. And he really needed to get out!

More photos below...



No comments:

Post a Comment