REPLY

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Noah's Final Year Of Primary.

I can't believe how quickly the past 11 years have flown. It seems as if he was in nursery yesterday singing and doing the hand motions to the primary songs "popcorn popping on an apricot tree, and "The wise man and the foolish man." As much as I don't want him to tower me it's so exciting to watch him spiritually grow and make decisions on his own and to choose things to do on his own motive. As he got older he didn't like singing too much at church but just informed Chelsea and I that he will join the choir once he begins middle school. He has such a nice voice and has many talents. He is excited to be in Sunday school with the "older kids" next year and to be able to pass sacrament to the congregation. My baby boy is no longer a big kid but a young man. I look forward to what the future brings for him, but for now I am enjoying all the moments I have with him on the daily. One thing for sure is that no matter how old he gets, he will always be my one and only baby boy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment