REPLY

Monday, December 21, 2020

Fifth Avenue At Christmas!

As promised here are more scenes and holiday decor from my favorite city. I absolutely love this time of year and as much as we are tempted to live here it would be amazing especially since rent costs are constantly getting lower, but it's all up to Jon's job and I don't think they want to lose one of their best drivers in Jersey! Anyway here are a few more photos. There is still so much to see and do around the holidays. I wrote this blog post last year and listed some of the fun places to go during Christmas. It truly is a magical city at Christmas!

These are scenes from fifh avenue. This year fifth avenue put up these huge toy decorations and they light up at night. Even though Noah is 11 he still found them entertaining and didn't mind getting in the pictures. After all...they are New York! 





These huge ornaments are even more beautiful when covered in snow. And I always feel nostalgic as I walk past this fountain near The Plaza which reminds me of one of our favorites holiday movies...Home Alone: Lost in NY! Truly magical! 
More Holiday pics to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment