REPLY

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

NYC Scenes At Christmas Time!


I can't believe we are halfway through December and my writing/blogging skills have been completely lacking. The picture taking and posting it on Instagram hasn't. It has been easier for me to post on Instagram on a whim than to blog about our day. The "one line a day journal" I have also makes up for the blogging as well as writing in my regular journal which I honestly haven't written in it in a while.  I have a few more pages to fill before I start one up for 2021. I blame it on 2020. I blame it on Covid fatigue. And I feel I have every right in saying that I have 'covid fatigue' because my husband drives for UPS every day. My worries about him and his job however have somewhat diminished, but there are days when I still worry. Which is why I replace my worry with picture taking. I love taking pictures especially around the holidays. The perks about living near NYC is that I can drive in anytime and go to the best epic spots and capture a photo. It's the best and I LOVE the city around the fall and Christmas season. Since I have a ton of photos I may make a part two but this post will pretty much be all about Christmas decorations. We've been to so many epic spots that are picture worthy and I hope you enjoy looking at them on here or on my Instagram as much as I do! 

This gorgeous Christmas tree at Fox Square with the nutcrackers on the sides is a fun display. 

The Louis Vuitton store on fifth avenue always paints a display on their wall and this year it's a beautiful purple ombre and vibrant blue colored tree. 
These huge candy canes right across the street from The Plaza are a gorgeous sight! And even brighter when they are lit up at night! 

The lights at the Pulitzer Plaza Fountain across from The Plaza are mesmerizing especially when they glow at night! 

These huge lights near Radio City are so fun to see every year! All the decorations down fifth avenue are just the best! 
This year we thought it would be fun to buy a tree from the sidewalks of NYC and although I love our tradition of going to a tree farm to cut our own (it's okay to break tradition because 2020-covid) I think these trees are better than cutting your own from a tree farm. 
 That's all for now folks! Enjoy the holiday season while it lasts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment