REPLY

Monday, December 28, 2020

Hudson Yards At Christmas.

So here I go going a bit backwards again on this blog of mine to catch up on some of our adventures since the holiday season began. Maybe it's because of COVID and the fact that I've been getting my days mixed up or the fact that typing is becoming a bit too much for my back and wrists. Or maybe it's because I need to buy a better chair instead of sitting on this five dollar wooden one that I've had for five years. Or perhaps it's the fact that I'm just getting up there in age. As much as I love to journal and type my life on this little space on the net and take pictures my hands and wrists have become sore after a long period of typing which explains less posts a month. Nonetheless I am going to try to document the important milestones in life and the rest you can view on my Instagram page which is where I've been hanging out a lot lately. It's easier and painless because I have less typing to do! So for the time being for those that continue to take a peek in on my blog what you see is what you get!

This post will consist of the second time going to see the lights at Hudson Yards. This place is a must during the holidays and it was so "lit" that we had to go again. You can see our photos from our first visit here. 








No comments:

Post a Comment