REPLY

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Chelsea's Model/Photo Shoot for West 38.

One night while scrolling through Instagram I found a page where they had some of the most amazing photos of models. After carefully reading about them to make sure it was legit I decided to submit a few photos of Chelsea just for the heck of it. I honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen but then I get a phone call and sure enough Midtown models chose her to come in for a free photo shoot! So before making any appointments or decisions that weren't mine I told Chelsea what I had done and with a smile she said, "really?!?" She was excited that she had this opportunity but I reminded her that this was her choice and that if she didn't want any part of it that it would be okay. She obliged and so over Thanksgiving break we drove to the city where she literally was treated like royalty and the makeup artist and photographers were professional and agreeable.  She will be creating her own website along with her photos in hopes that she gets called in for some work! I have faith in her that she will get some work being that she has an amazing and bubbly personality adding beauty to the mix.to her 

I modeled when I was in my early 20's and it helped pay some of my student loans. I didn't get a ton of jobs but it was enough dough for two years! I am thrilled that one of my girls is following in my footsteps. And if she doesn't pursue it for very long I'm happy that she's got a great experience out of this and hopefully make some money in her future!

I mean...who wouldn't hire her. Look at her...she's gorgeous! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment