REPLY

Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Homecoming Of Hermana Jorgensen!

I can't let the month of September go by without writing about Lexie's return from her church mission. She flew in late on a warm Tuesday night in August around 11pm and I couldn't believe how awake I was. It was so nice to have had all my crew to welcome her home including one of her dearest friends from high school. Owen is literally one of my favorites and he has always treated Lexie with respect. He was such a great sport to have waited with us so late and to have visited with us before we left. She was super excited to see him and we were super thrilled to see her. I could tell she needed mom hugs more than anything. I'm sure every missionary who returns home is so thankful to have survived and made it home to their families. Especially during a pandemic and I am extremely grateful that The Lord watched out for our daughter these past 16 months. What an amazing feeling to have her home with us and that she will be here with us until Christmas! Now that's exciting. 

Now for some welcome home photos...

Such a special friendship these two have. 




I just realized that we didn't take a photo of her with her dad duh??? We were all just so excited to have her home safe with us. And we were all just snapping pictures in every direction with different angles on our phones. At least he's in the group photo at the top! Sorry babe! LOL! 



No comments:

Post a Comment