REPLY

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Riverside Park in the Spring of 2021.

Looking back at a few photos from spring this past year. Summer is waning down and here I am continuing to catch up on my blog in September. Riverside park has become one of our favorite hangout places. I started bringing my kids here since 2015. Once we saw Little Manhattan I knew that this park was going to become a favorite and here we are five years later still scooting around. And watching You've Got Mail in the 90's didn't help either. I have always loved that movie and told myself if we ever live near NYC I am going to that garden on 91st street. And here we are making more dreams comet true. It was a perfect spring day and the weather was perfect. I love this crew of mine and its bittersweet watching them grow up. Here are a few photos from that day....



No comments:

Post a Comment