REPLY

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Back To In-Person School!


After a whole year of being remote these two have been back in school full-time and they couldn't be more happier. As am I! As much as I loved having them home they need to be back in school in person surrounded by their peers and teachers. They learn more, pay more attention, and won't get so bored. Noah got so bored toward the end of school last year that he literally would not pay attention. There were only four remote kids and about 15 kids in person so I totally felt that his teacher was not giving enough attention to the remote kids which is why Noah was soooo bored. Luckily he passed 5th grade and is now in middle school! 


So proud of Chelsea as her pandemic year with remote learning was also annoying. Those are her words. She loves school but hated remote learning and managed to get A's and B's. She's a go getter and a doer but man this remote learning on zoom was not her favorite, but she didn't want to go back in person or even take the hybrid option. It's a good thing because of my surgery. Had the kids went back to school in May I wouldn't have had any help. So that was a blessing in disguise that Chelsea didn't mind staying home suffering remote school while helping in my recovery. They've been in school for two weeks now and are thriving and happy to be back. I tell them to appreciate their school years cause I know I didn't. Especially my high school years. I hated it. But that's a whole other story. Chelsea is a junior this year and has two years to shine and succeed! 


Good luck to all the kids who are back in person as we face yet another pandemic school year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment