REPLY

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Still Christmas-y And Twinkling At Hudson Yards.

 

Even though it's a new year NYC is still twinkling at Hudson yards with their holiday decor inside the shopping mall as well as outside with these cute little trees. Noah constantly is reminded of the Hobbit or Lord of the rings every time we see a bundle of trees. He has such an active imagination and wish that I still had that resilience and ability to daydream or just "pretend" that I'm somewhere else where life seems easier but then I stop and look around and am a pretty happy camper as to where I'm living my life. 

I love venturing out to the city. I love exposing my kids to culture (not covid) and taking them to various part of the country when they're not exhausted! As each day passes I feel that I'm losing time with them simply because they are getting older. Especially Chelsea. If you don't see her too much in any of my social media it's because she's too tired to go out or she has a ton of homework to do. Oh the perks of of being an AP student. 

I remember those days when my two older daughters hardly ventured out with us. Especially when they became juniors in high School. I will try my best to convince them to come without forcing them but who wouldn't want to come to the city for a day of fun or go on a little road trip to escape the hustle and bustle of life. Here's to more time to relaxation and enjoying the little things when it comes to simplicity and not feeling the need to show it off to the world. But when Hudson hards decorates like this it's like brightening up someones day which I hope I have done with this post! 

And when you come here you are lucky to see this cute little apple installation near the Hudson vessel. Super cute especially when my youngest apple is standing in it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment